niedziela, 17 lipca 2011

After relax

Good afternoon everyone. I know, that this 'everyone' is very small part of community, but I hope it'll be good.

I couldn't write anything earlier, because I didn't have an internet. So... I were in Italy, and I'm a bit unhappy, because of my sun allergy. However, it was fun. I have bought a lot of stuff. I'll try to make photos tomorrow. Today I'm really exhausted. Yesterday morning I left Cecina- small village in Italy, visited Venice again (I have seen it before), and about evening I have left Venice and started my little car journey to home.
I like Italy, but it isn't my place. Now, I love London, but I really want to see NYC. After I saw marianna's photos, I can't wait. I hope I'll visit it next year.


I've got some great photos from ths holidays, so as I said before, I'll try to show it to you tomorrow :)

xoxo olessandre

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz